Report NEP-CBE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreu, Rafael & Riverola, Josep & Rosanas, Josep M. & de Santiago, Rafael, 2012. "Capability building and learning: An emergent behavior approach," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/952, IESE Business School.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Do consumers learn from tasting scores set by experts?," Working Papers, HAL hal-00695723, HAL.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2012. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game: Are there brains in games?," MPRA Paper 38825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morone, Andrea & Ozdemir, Ozlem, 2012. "Black swan protection: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 38842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "Communication and competition," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 074, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luca Corazzini, Christopher Cotton, Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Salience, Coordination and Cooperation in Contributing to Threshold Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 44, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Björn Bartling & Leif Brandes & Daniel Schunk, 2012. "Expectations as reference points: field evidence from experienced subjects in a competitive, high-stakes environment," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 073, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Shoko Yamane & Hiroyasu Yoneda & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2012. "Homo Economicus vs. Human Being: Outcomes of Irrationality," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0844, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2012. "Borrow Less Tomorrow: Behavioral Approaches to Debt Reduction," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Center for Retirement Research wp2012-17, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Jiri Kukacka & Jozef Barunik, 2012. "Behavioural breaks in the heterogeneous agent model: the impact of herding, overconfidence, and market sentiment," Papers, arXiv.org 1205.3763, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.