Report NEP-CBE-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 33013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2011.
- Andreas Blume & April M. Franco & Paul Heidhues, 2011. "Dynamic coordination via organizational routines," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-10, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Thomas A. Rietz & Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2011. "Trust, Reciprocity and Rules," Working Papers 11-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2221715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrei Bremzeny & Elena Khokhlovaz & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2011. "Bad News: An Experimental Study on the Informational Effects of Rewards," Working Papers w0164, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Liam Graham, 2011. "Individual rationality, model-consistent expectations and learning," CDMA Working Paper Series 201112, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2011. "False Consensus in Economic Agents," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 968, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Morefield, Brant & Mühlenweg, Andrea M. & Westermaier, Franz, 2011. "Impacts of parental health on children's development of personality traits and problem behavior: Evidence from parental health shocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yvonne McCarthy, 2011. "Behavioural Characteristics and Financial Distress," BCL working papers 59, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Vanessa Mertins & Henrik Egbert & Tanja Koenen, 2011. "The Effects of Individual Judgments about Selection Procedures: Results from a Power-to-Resist Game," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201108, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter, 2011. "Search, Effort, and Locus of Control," IZA Discussion Papers 5948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julija Michailova & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Overconfidence and Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1729, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jocelyn Donze & Trude Gunnes, 2011. "Should economists listen to educational psychologists? Some economics of student motivation," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 662, Research Department of Statistics Norway.