Report NEP-CBE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abigail Barr & Chris Wallace, 2009. "Homo Aequalis: A Cross-Society Experimental Analysis of Three Bargaining Games," Economics Series Working Papers 422, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marielle Brunette & Laure Cabantous & Stéphane Couture & Anne Stenger, 2008. "Insurance Demand for Disaster-type Risks and the Separation of Attitudes toward Risk and Ambiguity: an Experimental Study," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2008-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Candelon Bertrand & Metiu Norbert, 2009. "Testing for Exceptional Bulls and Bears: a Non-Parametric Perspective," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Andreas Glöckner & Bernd Irlenbusch & Sebastian Kube & Andreas Nicklisch & Hans-Theo Normann, 2009. "Leading with(out) Sacrifice? A Public-Goods Experiment with a Super-Additive Player," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Andersen, Steffen & Bulte, Erwin & Gneezy, Uri & List, John A., 2009. "Do Women Supply more Public Goods than Men?," Working Papers 01-2008, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2009. "Everyone is a Winner: Promoting Cooperation through All-Can-Win Intergroup Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Sutter & Peter Lindner & Daniela Platsch, 2009. "Social norms, third-party observation and third-party reward," Working Papers 2009-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Suetens, Sigrid, 2009. "Revisiting Strategic versus Non-Strategic Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 4107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davis, Lee N. & Davis, Jerome & Hoisl, Karin, 2009. "What Inspires Leisure Time Invention?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10457, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari, 2009. "School tracking and development of cognitive skills," Working Paper Series 2009:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.