Report NEP-CBE-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh, 2008. "Spite and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4619, The World Bank.
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "How to be kind? Outcomes versus Intentions as Determinants of Fairness," Working Papers 145, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Marco Faillo & Stefania Ottone & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2008. "Compliance by believing: an experimental exploration on social norms and impartial agreements," Department of Economics Working Papers 0810, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ola Andersson & Matteo M. Galizzi & Tim Hoppe & Sebastian Kranz & Karen van der Wiel & Erik Wengström, 2008. "Persuasion in Experimental Ultimatum Games," FEMM Working Papers 08020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "Paradigmatic Experiments: the Dictator Game," CEEL Working Papers 0807, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2008. "Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 230, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2008. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Marco Faillo, 2008. "Conformity, reciprocity and the sense of justice. How social contract-based preferences and beliefs explain norm compliance: the experimental evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 0814, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra, 2008. "Positive Expectations Feedback Experiments and Number Guessing Games as Models of Financial Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-076/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robin Hogarth & Mariona Portell & Anna Cuxart & Gueorgui I. Kolev, 2008. "Emotion and reason in everyday risk perception," Economics Working Papers 1108, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Christian Lukas & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2008. "Trust and Adaptive Learning in Implicit Contracts," FEMM Working Papers 08017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Daly, Michael & Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P., 2008. "Psychological and Biological Foundations of Time Preference: Evidence from a Day Reconstruction Study with Biological Tracking," IZA Discussion Papers 3674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tuk, M.A. & Verlegh, P.W.J. & Smidts, A. & Wigboldus, D.H.J., 2008. "Interpersonal Relationships Moderate the Effect of Faces on Person Judgments," Research Paper ERS-2008-057-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Stefan Wehrli, 2008. "Personality on Social Network Sites: An Application of the Five Factor Model," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 7, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.
- Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2008. "The appearance of homo rivalis: Social preferences and the nature of rent seeking," Discussion Papers 2008-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.