Report NEP-CBE-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elias L. Khalil, 2007. "Charles Darwin meets Amoeba economicus: Why Natural Selection Cannot Explain Rationality," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Viktor J. Vanberg, 2007. "Rationality, Rule-Following and Emotions: On the Economics of Moral Preferences," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Holm, Håkan & Nystedt, Paul, 2006. "Collective Trust Behavior," Working Papers 2007:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Binder, Martin, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics and Moral Relativism - Some Thoughts," MPRA Paper 1484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Secchi Davide & Bardone Emanuele, 2005. "Extending the Bounded Rationality Model: The Distributed Cognition Approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0506, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Fanelli Luca & Paruolo Paolo, 2006. "Exchange rates, prices and their speed of adjustment," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0607, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Rennard, Jean-Philippe, 2006. "Artificiality in Social Sciences," MPRA Paper 1458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amparo Urbano Salvador & Penélope Hernández Rojas, 2000. "Codification schemes and finite automata," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-28, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gary Bornstein, 2007. "A Classification of Games by Player Type," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000739, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ottone, Stefania, 2007. "Are people samaritans or avengers?," POLIS Working Papers 77, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Martine Visser, 2006. "Does Stake Size matter for Cooperation and Punishment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-104/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Dürsch & Albert Kolb & Jörg Oechssler & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines: How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Working Papers 0423, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion as a Predictor of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence from Peru," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-01, CIRANO.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2007. "The Revealed Preference Implications of Reference Dependent Preferences," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000743, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Bonin & Amelie Constant & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Ethnic Persistence, Assimilation and Risk Proclivity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 658, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "Individual and Couple Decision Behavior under Risk:The Power of Ultimate Control," THEMA Working Papers 2007-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2007. "Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 1362, University of Munich, Department of Economics.