Report NEP-CBE-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Seemingly Irrelevant Events Affect Perceptions and Expectations - The FIFA World Cup 2006 as a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Prevalence, Behaviour and Success," CEPR Discussion Papers 5789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Build-up of Cooperative Behavior among Non-cooperative Agents," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-17, CIRANO.
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Voluntary Contributions to a Public Good: Non-neutrality Results / Contributions volontaires, biens publics," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-20, CIRANO.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2006. "A psychological game with interdependent preference types," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000511, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tarondeau, Jean-Claude, 2006. "Strategy and Organization Improving Organizational Learning," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Marco Faravelli, 2006. "How Context Matters: A Survey Based Experiment on Distributive Justice," ESE Discussion Papers 145, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sven Fischer & Andreas Nicklisch, 2006. "Ex Interim Voting in Public Good Provision," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2006. "Are all crowds equally wise? A comparison of political election forecasts by experts and the public," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:9, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Oct 2006.
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2006. "Myths of the Psychometric Paradigm and how they can misinform risk communication," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:10, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ågren, Martin, 2006. "Prospect Theory and Higher Moments," Working Paper Series 2006:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hens, Thorsten & Vlcek, Martin, 2005. "Does Prospect Theory Explain the Disposition Effect?," Discussion Papers 2005/18, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- De Giorgi, Enrico & Hens, Thorsten, 2005. "Making Prospect Theory Fit for Finance," Discussion Papers 2005/19, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Matthieu Verstraete, 2006. "Impact of Early Childhood Care and Education on Children's Preschool Cognitive Development: Canadian Results from a Large Quasi-experiment," Cahiers de recherche 0636, CIRPEE.
- P. Van De Weghe & W. Bruggeman, 2006. "The Impact of Uncertainty on Incentive Framing Effectiveness in a Multidimensional Task Environment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/399, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- P. De Pelsmacker & W. Janssens, 2006. "The effect of norms, attitudes and habits on speeding behavior: Scale development and model building and estimation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/401, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jawwad Noor, 2005. "Choice and Normative Preference," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-039, Boston University - Department of Economics.