Report NEP-CBE-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard R. Nelson, 2005. "Bounded Rationality, Cognitive Maps, and Trial and Error Learning," LEM Papers Series 2005/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Olav Sorenson & Jan W. Rivkin & Lee Fleming, 2005. "Informational Complexity and the Flow of Knowledge across social boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0511, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2005.
- Larsen, Katarina & Svane, Örjan, 2005. "Routines and Communities of Practice in Public Environmental Procurement Processes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 44, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Affect as a Source of Motivation in the Workplace: A New Model of Labor Supply, and New Field Evidence on Income Targeting and the Goal Gradient," IZA Discussion Papers 1890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," IZA Discussion Papers 1895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sven Fischer, 2005. "Inequality Aversion in Ultimatum Games with Asymmetric Conflict Payoffs - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Vanhamme, J. & Bont, C.J.P.M. de, 2005. "â€œSurprise Giftâ€ Purchases of Small Electric Appliances: A Pilot Study," Research Paper ERS-2005-081-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2005. "Localized Learning and Social Capital The Geography Effect in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 05-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lucie Sirieix & Brigitte Schaer, 2005. "Buying Organic Food in France : Shopping Habits and Trust," Others 0512010, EconWPA.
- Geneviève Vens-Wagner & Monique Le Guen, 2005. "Bases biologiques du traitement cognitif de l'information. Pour repenser l'éducation," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).