Report NEP-CBA-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chun Chang & Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013. "Capital controls and optimal Chinese monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with Systematic Interest and Foreign Exchange policies in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Dynare Working Papers 15, CEPREMAP.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2012. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Liquidity in Over-the-Counter Markets," Working Papers 1220, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John D., 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Dynare Working Papers 12, CEPREMAP.
- Paul R. Bergin & Reuven Glick & Jyh-Lin Wu, 2012. "Mussa redux and conditional PPP," Working Paper Series 2012-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joon-Ho Hahm & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2012. "Non-Core Bank Liabilities and Financial Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 18428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Windberger & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Janette Walde, 2012. "Dirty floating and monetary independence in Central and Eastern Europe - The role of structural breaks," Working Papers 2012-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jan Babecký & Tomáš Havránek & Jakub Mateju & Marek Rusnák & Katerina Šmídková & Borek Vašícek, 2012. "Banking, Debt, and Currency Crises: Early Warning Indicators for Developed Countries," Working Papers IES 2012/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason & Marc Weidenmier & Katherine Bobroff, 2012. "The Effects of Reconstruction Finance Corporation Assistance on Michigan’s Banks’ Survival in the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 18427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavo Abarca & Claudia Ramírez & José Gonzalo Rangel, 2012. "Capital Controls and Exchange Rate Expectations in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2012-08, Banco de México.
- Hiro Ito & Masahiro Kawai, 2012. "New Measures of the Trilemma Hypothesis : Implications for Asia," Finance Working Papers 23331, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tomáš Adam & Sona Benecká & Ivo Jánský, 2012. "Time-varying Betas of the Banking Sector," Working Papers IES 2012/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Gabrieli, S., 2012. "Too-connected versus too-big-to-fail: banks’ network centrality and overnight interest rates," Working papers 398, Banque de France.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Tiziano Ropele & Gabriele Sene & Federico M. Signoretti, 2012. "The impact of the sovereign debt crisis on the activity of Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 133, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefan Reitz & Markus A. Schmidt & Mark P. Taylor, 2012. "Financial Intermediation and the Role of Price Discrimination in a Two-Tier Market," Kiel Working Papers 1794, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Feyen, Erik & Levine, Ross, 2012. "Benchmarking financial systems around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6175, The World Bank.
- Waschiczek, Walter & Rumler, Fabio, 2012. "Have Changes in the Financial Structure Affected Bank Profitability? Evidence for Austria," Working Papers 180, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Ratnovski, Lev, 2012. "Banking and Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 9148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.