Report NEP-CBA-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Pasternak, 2003. "The Signals Approach as an Early Warning System for Currency Crises. An Application to Transition Economies - with special emphasis on Poland," International Finance 0304001, EconWPA.
- Jousten, Alain & Legros, Florence, 2002. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricarda Demarmels & Andreas Fischer, 2003. "Understanding Reserve Volatility in Emerging Markets: A Look at the Long-Run," Working Papers 03.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003. "Overshooting and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle: a reappraisal," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0305, CEPREMAP.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, . "Circulating Interest-Bearing Currency: An Arkansan Experiment, 1861-1863," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-04, Claremont Colleges.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003. "Exchange rate determination in a model of pricing-to-market and nontradeables," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0304, CEPREMAP.