Report NEP-BEC-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2004. "Global Aging: Issues, Answers, More Questions," Working Papers wp084, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Raven Saks, 2005. "Why Have Housing Prices Gone Up?," NBER Working Papers 11129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "The U.S. Current Account and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 11137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flynn, Sean Masaki, 2004. "Why Only Some Industries Unionize: Insights from Reciprocity Theory," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 64, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Nicole Maestas, 2004. "Back to Work: Expectations and Realizations of Work After Retirement," Working Papers wp085, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Jin (Ginger) Wu, 2005. "A Framework for Exploring the Macroeconomic Determinants of Systematic Risk," NBER Working Papers 11134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jihong Lee & Hamid Sabourian, 2005. "Efficiency in Negotiation: Complexity and Costly Bargaining," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0505, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Mauro Napoletano & Domenico Delli Gatti & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Weird Ties? Growth, Cycles and Firm Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Financial-Market Imperfections," LEM Papers Series 2005/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Deutskens,Elisabeth & Ruyter,Ko,de & Wetzels,Martin, 2005. "An Assessment of Measurement Invariance between Online and Mail Surveys," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2005. "Incorporating sequential information into traditional classification models by using an element/position- sensitive SAM," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/292, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- A. Vereecke & S. Muylle, 2005. "Performance Improvement Through Supply Chain Collaboration: Conventional Wisdom Versus Empirical Findings," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/291, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2004. "Foreign outsourcing and firm-level characteristics: evidence from Japanese manufacturers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-64, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mihir A. Desai & Robert J. Yetman, 2005. "Constraining Managers without Owners: Governance of the Not-for-Profit Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 11140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Jose Alvarez Gil & Pascual Berrone & F. Javier Husillos & Nora Lado, 2005. "The Explanatory Power Of Trust And Commitment And Stakeholders’ Salience: Their Influence On The Reverse Logistics Programs Performance," Business Economics Working Papers wb050303, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & John Cawley, 2004. "Obesity, Disability, and Movement Onto the Disability Insurance Rolls," Working Papers wp089, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001459 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vereecke, A. & Pandelaere, E., 2005. "The manufacturing profile of flexible and low-cost producers: an empiral study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Van den Berghe, L. & Louche, C., 2005. "The interface between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility and its relevance for the financial and insurance sector," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.