Report NEP-BAN-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio, 2009. "Banking on politics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4902, The World Bank.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "A Framework for Assessing the Systemic Risk of Major Financial Institutions," BIS Working Papers 281, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2009. "Auctions for Injecting Bank Capital," Papers of Peter Cramton 09aibc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Jones, Derek & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2009. "The Effects of General and Firm-Spesific Training on Wages and Performance: Evidence from Banking," Discussion Papers 1184, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2009. "A Two-Sided Auction for Legacy Loans," Papers of Peter Cramton 09tsall, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Item repec:wse:wpaper:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2009. "Making Sense of the Aggregator Bank," Papers of Peter Cramton 09msab, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2009. "From Subprime Loans to Subprime Growth? Evidence for the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 09/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2009. "Performance and Merton-Type Default Risk of Listed Banks in EU: a panel VAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- José Eduardo Gómez-González & Inés Paola Orozco Hinojosa, 2009. "Estimation of Conditional Time-Homogeneous Credit Quality Transition Matrices for Commercial Banks in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005507, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2008. "Importance of regional financial institutions in regional economic development: Based on the results of corporate surveys in Japan's Tokai and Kansai regions," MPRA Paper 14915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "The diversity of organisational forms in banking: France, Italy and Spain 1900-2000," MPRA Paper 14838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2009. "Banks' Types of Ownership and Efficiency: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-04, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Li L. Ong & Andrea M. Maechler, 2009. "Foreign Banks in the CESE Countries: In for a Penny, in for a Pound?," IMF Working Papers 09/54, International Monetary Fund.