Report NEP-AGR-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2010. "Innovations in Financing Food Security," Discussion Papers DP 2010-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- William W. Olney, 2008. "Offshoring, Immigration, and the Native Wage Distribution," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-10, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2011.
- Tiwari, Aviral, 2010. "Impact of supply of money on food prices in India: A causality analysis," MPRA Paper 24679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economic Policy Research Centre, 2010. "The potential impact of the EU-ACP economic partnership Agreement: A case study of the Ugandan horticulture sector," Research Series 93811, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Dubois, Pierre & Jodar-Rosell, Sandra, 2010. "Price and Brand Competition between Differentiated Retailers: A Structural Econometric Model," TSE Working Papers 10-159, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ballesteros, Marife Magno, 2010. "The Cost of Redistributive Land Reform in the Philippines: Assessment of PD 27 and RA 6657 (CARL)," Discussion Papers DP 2010-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Anil Markandya & Wan-Jung Chou, 2010. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union since the Fall of the Berlin Wall: Review of the Changes in the Environment and Natural Resources," Working Papers 2010.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2010. "Stability of Risk Preference Measures: Results from a Field Experiment on French Farmers," TSE Working Papers 10-151, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Priya Deshingkar, 2010. "Extending Labour Inspections to the Informal Sector and Agriculture," Working Papers id:2887, eSocialSciences.
- Chloé DUVIVIER, 2010. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency in Agriculture? Evidence from China," Working Papers 201026, CERDI.
- Valentina Cristiana MATERIA & Roberto ESPOSTI, 2010. "Modelling Agricultural Public R&D Cofinancing Within A Principal-Agent Framework. The case of an Italian region," Working Papers 347, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2010.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Malcolm Keswell & Michael Carter, 2010. "Poverty and Land Redistribution: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from South Africa's LRAD program," Working Papers 190, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Leroux, Justin & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2010. "Sharing the Cost of Global Warming," TSE Working Papers 10-186, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Aline Chiabai & Chiara Travisi & Anil Markandya & Helen Ding & Paulo Nunes, 2010. "Economic Assessment of Forest Ecosystem Services Losses: Cost of Policy Inaction," Working Papers 2010-13, BC3.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock, 2010. "Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Renewable Identification Numbers Matter?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp514, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Sonja S. Teelucksingh & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "Biodiversity Valuation in Developing Countries: A Focus on Small Island Developing States (SIDS)," Working Papers 2010.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arrington, Kendra & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Mazzocco, Michael A., 2010. "An Evaluation Of Consumer Segments For Farmers’ Market Consumers In Indiana And Illinois," WERA-72 Annual Meeting, June 13-15, 2010, Santa Clara, California 93919, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.