Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ballesteros, Marife Magno & Cortez, Felino, 2008. "CARP Institutional Assessment in a Post-2008 Transition Scenario: Implications for Land Administration and Management (LAM)," Discussion Papers DP 2008-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Adriano, Fermin D., 2008. "CARP Institutional Assessment in a Post-2008 Transition Scenario: Toward a New Rural Development Architecture," Discussion Papers DP 2008-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sarah C. Brechbill & Wallace E. Tyner, 2008. "The Economics Of Biomass Collection,Transportation, And Supply To Indiana Cellulosic And Electric Utility Facilities," Working Papers 08-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2008. "Do Futures Benefit Farmers?," Staff General Research Papers 12919, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maria Raquel Ventura Lucas & Kerstin Röhrich & Cristina Marreiros & Rui Fragoso & Robert Kabbert & Ana Maria Clara & Ines Martins & Sascha Böhm, 2008. "Quality, Safety And Consumer Behaviour Towards Organic Food In Germany And Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Desh Gupta, 2008. "India's Lagging Sector: Indian Agriculture in a Globalising Economy," ASARC Working Papers 2008-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sika Gbegbelegbe Dofonsou & James Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2008. "Ex Ante Non-Market Valuation For Novel Product: Literature Review," Working Papers 08-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Pervez, Mohammad Wasim & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Shaikh, Riaz Ahmed, 2008. "Livestock: A Reliable Source of Income Generation and Rehabilitation of Environment at Tharparkar," MPRA Paper 8700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Stillman & David C. Maré, 2008. "Housing Markets and Migration: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers 08_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kelly Lock & Suzi Kerr, 2008. "Nutrient Trading in Lake Rotorua: Choosing the Scope of a Nutrient Trading System," Working Papers 08_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Raghav Gaiha & Shylashri Shankar, 2008. "National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme in Andhra Pradesh: Some Recent Evidence," ASARC Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Aadland, David & Anatchkova, Bistra & Grandjean, Burke & Shogren, Jason & Simon, Benjamin & Taylor, Patricia, 2008. "Valuing Access to U.S. Public Lands: A Unique Pricing Experiment," MPRA Paper 8724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wendy Proctor & Thomas Köllner & Anna Lukasiewicz, 2008. "Equity Considerations and Payments for Ecosystem Services," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 31.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- MANAGI Shunsuke & HIBIKI Akira & TSURUMI Tetsuya, 2008. "Does Trade Liberalization Reduce Pollution Emissions?," Discussion papers 08013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Albert Faber & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Models in evolutionary economics and environmental policy: Towards an evolutionary environmental economics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-15, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Sukanya Das & Ekin Birol & ARabindra N. Bhattacharya, 2008. "Informing Efficient and Effective Solid Waste Management to Improve Local Environmental Quality and Public Health: Application of the Choice Experiment Method in West Bengal, India," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 33.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John R. Crooker & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "Stochastic Dominance, Entropy and Biodiversity Management," Working Papers 0807, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.