Report NEP-AGE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blake, Hélène & Garrouste, Clémentine, 2013. "Killing me softly: work and mortality among French seniors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/12127, Paris Dauphine University.
- Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat, 2014. "Health, Pension Benefits and Longevity How They Affect Household Savings?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/12130, Paris Dauphine University.
- Elenka Brenna & Cinzia Di Novi, 2013. "Is caring for elderly parents detrimental to women’s mental health? The influence of the European North-South gradient," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) def4, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Joshua Rauh & Irina Stefanescu & Stephen Zeldes, 2013. "Cost shifting and the freezing of corporate pension plans," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & JudiVall Castelló, 2013. "Financial incentives, health and retirement in Spain," Working Papers 2013-12, FEDEA.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kallweit, Manuel & Kohlmeier, Anabell, 2013. "Maßnahmen zur Vermeidung von Altersarmut: Makroökonomische Folgen und Verteilungseffekte," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics, Walter Eucken Institut e.V. 13/10, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Schubert , Torben & Andersson , Martin, 2013. "Old is Gold? The Effects of Employee Age on Innovation and the Moderating Effects of Employment Turnover," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2013/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ferreiray, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues, 2012. "The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement," Insper Working Papers, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa wpe_274, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Alessandra Caretta & Sara Flisi & Cecilia Frale & Michele Raitano & Simone Tedeschi, 2013. "T-DYMM : the treasury dynamic microsimulation model of the Italian pension system," Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Laura Juarez, 2013. "Old-Age Government Transfers and the Crowding Out of Private Gifts: The 70 and Above Program for the Rural Elderly in Mexico," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1327, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gudmundur S. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Age structure and the current account," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 1307, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bonin, Holger & Patxot, Concepció & Souto, Guadalupe, 2013. "Cyclically neutral generational accounting," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.