Report NEP-AGE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colombino, Ugo & Hernæs, Erik & Locatelli, Marilena & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Towards an Actuarially Fair Pension System in Norway," Memorandum 09/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Clara I. Gonzalez & José Ignacio Conde Ruiz & Michele Boldrin, 2009. "Immigration and Social Security in Spain," Working Papers 2009-26, FEDEA.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2009. "Longevity and Aggregate Savings," Discussion Paper Series dp519, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2009. "Uncertain Longevity and Investment in Education," Discussion Paper Series dp520, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eva Schlenker, 2009. "Frauen als Stille Reserve im Ingenieurwesen," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 315/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ana I. Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal inequity in access to health care in four South American cities," Working Papers 131, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Arup Maharatna, 2009. "Can ‘Beautiful’ Be ‘Backward’? India’s Tribes in a Long-Term Demographic Perspective," Working Papers id:2191, eSocialSciences.
- Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2009. "Business Cycle Effects on Labour Force Transitions for Older People in Spain," Working Papers 2009-25, FEDEA.