Report NEP-AFR-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics 563, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2013.
- Manfred Hafner & Simone Tagliapietra, 2013. "East Africa: The Next Game-Changer for the Global Gas Markets?," Working Papers 2013.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ntim, Collins G, 2012. "Director Shareownership and Corporate Performance in South Africa," MPRA Paper 45808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "An Integrated Corporate Governance Framework and Financial Performance in South African Listed Corporations," MPRA Paper 45805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A Social Choice Approach To Primary Resource Management: The Rubber Tree Case In Africa," Post-Print halshs-00804065, HAL.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013. "Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers halshs-00802838, HAL.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "Corporate Governance, Affirmative Action and Firm Value in Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," MPRA Paper 45804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Needs-Based Targeting or Favoritism? The Regional Allocation of Multilateral Aid within Recipient Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1838, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jennifer Helgeson & Simon Dietz & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler, 2012. "Vulnerability to weather disasters: the choice of coping strategies in rural Uganda," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment 91, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- MISANGUMUKINI Nicaise, 2013. "Les dÃ©terminants de la discordance entre pauvretÃ© subjective et objective au Mali," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-05, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Céline Guimas, 2012. "Effect of organic contract farming on labor demand. A study case in the Western Uganda," Post-Print dumas-00802135, HAL.