Report NEP-AFR-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2007. "African Migration to Europe:Obscured Responsibilities and Common Misconceptions," MPRA Paper 3360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hegre, Havard & Raleigh, Clionadh, 2007. "Population size, concentration, and civil war : a geographically disaggregated analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4243, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00150147_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Froelich & Jean Bourdon & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2007. "La dynamique de pauvretÃ© provinciale et le marchÃ© du travail Ã Madagascar. Une analyse fondÃ©e sur une dÃ©composition de rÃ©gression," Documents de travail, Groupe d'Economie du DÃ©veloppement de l'UniversitÃ© Montesquieu Bordeaux IV 136, Groupe d'Economie du DÃ©veloppement de l'UniversitÃ© Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:chm:wpaper:wp2006-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2007. "Is the End of the MFA a threat for the Tunisian Economy?," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2007/05, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Nordman & FranÃ§ois-Charles Wolff, 2007. "Is there a glass ceiling in Morocco? Evidence from matched worker-firm data," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2007/04, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation).