Report NEP-ACC-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin, 2009. "Issues on the contribution of the accountancy profession to enhancing the quality of the environment business in Romania," MPRA Paper 12984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jan 2009.
- W. Richard Frederick, 2009. "Recent Developments in Intellectual Capital Reporting and their Policy Implications," OECD Education Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2008. "Dynamic Tax Depreciation Strategies," Discussion Paper 2008-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bonache, Adrien & Bessour, M., 2009.
"Séparabilité des audits et du contrôle de gestion en vue de contrôler l'identité organisationnelle
[Audits and management control separability to control organization identity]," MPRA Paper 12959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suciu, Marta Cristina, 2009. "Intangible Assets and Intellectual Capital as Key Factors of Romania’s Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090109, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Optimal Negotiated Transfer Pricing in Theory and Practice: Tangible and Intangible Intra-Firm Transfers," Working papers 2009-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Bonache, Adrien & Maurice, Jonathan & Georgescu, Irène, 2009.
"Enseignement d'une meta-analyse sur le lien participation budgétaire-performance managériale
[Lesson from Meta-analysis for the relation between budgetary participation and managerial performance," MPRA Paper 12958, University Library of Munich, Germany.