Intangible Assets and Intellectual Capital as Key Factors of Romania’s Convergence
AbstractThe main aim of the chapter is to provide the readers with a synthesis of the new international framework of debate dedicated to the topics of intangible assets and intellectual capital. Considering the topics of the whole book, this chapter is focussed on the role played by intangible assets and intellectual capital for attaining convergence and for increasing competitiveness. * Study within the CEEX Programme – Project No. 220/2006 “Economic Convergence and Role of Knowledge in Relation to the EU Integration”.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Economic Research in its series Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research with number 090109.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2009
Date of revision:
convergence; knowledge-based economy; competitiveness; competitive advantage; intangible assets; intellectual capital;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-01-31 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-31 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2009-01-31 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-31 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ogrean, Claudia, 2006. "Knowledge management – a source of sustainable competitiveness in the knowledge based economy," MPRA Paper 1688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.