Regulierung des deutschen Sportwettenmarktes in komparativer Perspektive: Glücksspielgesetze in der Europäischen Union
In: Sport und Sportgroßveranstaltungen in Europa - zwischen Zentralstaat und Regionen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) in its series Edition HWWI: Chapters with number 61507.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Forrest, 2008. "Gambling Policy in the European Union: Too Many Losers?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(4), pages 540-569, December.
- Luca Rebeggiani, 2009. "The Liga Portuguesa decision of the European Court of Justice – An economist’s view," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 5(3), pages 111-122, Dicembre.
- Michael Adams & Tobias Effertz, 2009. "Höhere Steuern auf Alkohol!," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(19), pages 14-19, October.
- Albers, Norman, 2008. "Die Markenstrategie des Deutschen Lotto-Toto-Blocks unter dem Einfluss des Bundesverfassungsgerichts," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-408, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lars Hornuf & Günter Britschkat & Robert Lechner & Gernot Nerb, 2006. "Auswirkungen des Bundesverfassungsgerichtsurteils zum Sportwettmarkt auf die deutsche Volkswirtschaft," ifo Forschungsberichte, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 32, July.
- William R. Eadington, 2007. "Gambling Policy in the European Union: Monopolies, Market Access, Economic Rents, and Competitive Pressures among Gaming Sectors in the Member States," Working Papers 07-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Albers, Norman, 2011.
"Grundzüge der Besteuerung von Sportwetten aus Sicht der Praxis
[The taxation of sport betting: a professional's view]," MPRA Paper 36449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.