The Roles of Tax Incentives and Other business Incentives in Local Economic Development
In: Oxford Handbook of Urban Economics and Planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in: Nancy Brooks & Kieran Donaghy & Gerrit-Jan Knaap (ed.) Oxford Handbook of Urban Economics and Planning, Oxford University Press, pages 634-654, 2012.
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number tjbrweoxford.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
tax incentives; local economic development; business incentives; urban; planning;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013.
"State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists, and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
14-203, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J., 2014. "State incentives for innovation, star scientists and jobs: Evidence from biotech," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 20-38.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," NBER Working Papers 19294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," CEPR Discussion Papers 9594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel Wilson, 2013. "State incentives for innovation, star scientists and jobs: evidence from biotech," Working Paper Series 2013-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "State Incentives for Innovation, Star Scientists and Jobs: Evidence from Biotech," Working Paper Series 42_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.