Rethinking Tax-Transfer Policy for 21st Century Canada
In: New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Fred Gorbet & Andrew Sharpe (ed.) New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, pages 163-204, 2011.
This item is provided by Centre for the Study of Living Standards in its series New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart with number 07.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Sagiri Kitao & Dirk Krueger, 2007.
"Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!,"
NBER Working Papers
12880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan C. Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2004. "Taxing Capital: Not a Bad Idea After All," 2004 Meeting Papers 403, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krüger, Dirk, 2006. "Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!," CEPR Discussion Papers 5929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krueger, Dirk, 2006. "Taxing capital? Not a bad idea after all!," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/21, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce, 1982.
"A General Proposition on the Design of a Neutral Business Tax,"
461, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Bruce, Neil, 1984. "A general proposition on the design of a neutral business tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 231-239, July.
- Mitchell, Olivia S., 2008. "Pensions at a Glance: Public Policies across OECD Countries. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. OECD Publishing, 2007, ISBN 978-92-64-03214-9, 220 pages.Pensions Panorama: Retirem," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 375-377, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Whitney Hamilton) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Whitney Hamilton to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.