Rethinking Tax-Transfer Policy for 21st Century Canada
In: New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Fred Gorbet & Andrew Sharpe (ed.) New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, pages 163-204, 2011.
This item is provided by Centre for the Study of Living Standards in its series New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart with number 07.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce, 1982.
"A General Proposition on the Design of a Neutral Business Tax,"
461, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Bruce, Neil, 1984. "A general proposition on the design of a neutral business tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 231-239, July.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krüger, Dirk, 2006.
"Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Sagiri Kitao & Dirk Krueger, 2007. "Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!," NBER Working Papers 12880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan C. Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2004. "Taxing Capital: Not a Bad Idea After All," 2004 Meeting Papers 403, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krueger, Dirk, 2006. "Taxing capital? Not a bad idea after all!," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/21, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mitchell, Olivia S., 2008. "Pensions at a Glance: Public Policies across OECD Countries. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. OECD Publishing, 2007, ISBN 978-92-64-03214-9, 220 pages.Pensions Panorama: Retirem," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 375-377, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Whitney Hamilton) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Whitney Hamilton to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.