Introduction to "Scanner Data and Price Indexes"
In: Scanner Data and Price Indexes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9725.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hausman, Jerry, 1999.
"Cellular Telephone, New Products, and the CPI,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(2), pages 188-94, April.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-77, March.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
- Griliches, Z. & Cockborn, I., 1993.
"Generics and New Goods in Pharmaceutical Price Indexes,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1664, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Griliches, Zvi & Cockburn, Iain, 1994. "Generics and New Goods in Pharmaceutical Price Indexes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1213-32, December.
- Zvi Griliches & Iain Cockburn, 1993. "Generics and New Goods in Pharmaceutical Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 4272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warner, Elizabeth J & Barsky, Robert B, 1995. "The Timing and Magnitude of Retail Store Markdowns: Evidence from Weekends and Holidays," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 321-52, May.
- Betancourt, Roger R. & Gautschi, David, 1992. "The demand for retail products and the household production model : New views on complementarity and substitutability," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 257-275, March.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2012. "The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices," IMF Working Papers 12/207, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00678264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pushan Dutt & V. Padmanabhan, 2011. "Crisis and Consumption Smoothing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 491-512, 05-06.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2012.
"The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
18273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2013. "The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications," Working Papers 13-1, Bank of Canada.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012.
"Intransparent markets and intra-industry trade,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00678264, HAL.
- Gormsen, Christian, 2009. "Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 09-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "We construct a TÃ¶rnqvist daily price index using Japanese point of sale (POS) scannerdata spanning from 1988 to 2013. We find the following. First, the POS based inflation rate tends to be about 0.," CARF F-Series CARF-F-342, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Adam Copeland, 2013. "Seasonality, consumer heterogeneity and price indexes: the case of prepackaged software," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59, February.
- Hal R. Varian, 2010. "Computer Mediated Transactions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 1-10, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.