Sources of Price Decline in Computer Processors : Selected Electronic Components
In: Price Measurements and Their Uses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7800.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Nomura, Koji, 2005.
"The industry origins of Japanese economic growth,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 482-542, December.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Koji Nomura, 2008. "The Industry Origins of Japanese Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 577, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Koji Nomura, 2005. "The Industry Origins of Japanese Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce T. Grimm & Brent R. Moulton & David B. Wasshausen, 2002.
"Information Processing Equipment and Software in the National Accounts,"
0020, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Bruce T. Grimm & Brent R. Moulton & David B. Wasshausen, 2005. "Information-Processing Equipment and Software in the National Accounts," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 363-402 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norsworthy, J. R. & Tsai, Diana H., 1999. "The role of service quality and capital technology in telecommunication regulation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 127-145, July.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1998. "Measurement of retail output and the retail revolution," Working Papers 98-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.