Estimation of Capital Stock in the United States
In: The Measurement of Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7164.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendricks, Lutz, .
"Equipment Investment and Growth In Developing Countries,"
97/5, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2000. "Equipment investment and growth in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 335-364, April.
- Hendricks, Lutz A., 2000. "Equipment Investment and Growth In Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers 11932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lucilene Morandi & Eustáquio J. Reis, 2004. "Estoque De Capital Fixo No Brasil, 1950-2002," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 042, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Edwin Dean & Michael Harper, 2001. "The BLS Productivity Measurement Program," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 55-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Miller, 1983. "A Problem in the Measurement of Capital Embodied Productivity Change," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 29-36, Jan-Mar.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.