Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth?
In: Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5347.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Jaffe, Adam & Lerner, Josh & Stern, Scott & Thursby, Marie, 2007. "Academic science and entrepreneurship: Dual engines of growth?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 573-576, August.
- Adam Jaffe & Josh Lerner & Scott Stern & Marie Thursby, 2007. "Academic Science and Entrepreneurship: Dual Engines of Growth," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jaff05-2, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009.
"The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?,"
2009/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers XREAP2009-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.