Introduction to "International Economic Policy Coordination"
In: International Economic Policy Coordination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4130.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viren, Matti, 2013. "Sensitivity of fiscal-policy effects to policy coordination and business cycle conditions," Research Discussion Papers 11/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Macroeconomic policy coordination during the various phases of economic and monetary integration in Europe," Discussion Paper 1990-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1987. "How strong is the case for international coordination?," Kiel Working Papers 306, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1989. "Monetary interdependence under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Discussion Paper 1989-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.