Automobile Prices Revisited: Extensions of the Hedonic Hypothesis
In: Household Production and Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3966.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra & R.C., 1990.
"New Goods and Index Members: U.S. Import Prices,"
371, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Sylvain M. Prado, 2009.
"The European used-car market at a glance: Hedonic resale price valuation in automotive leasing industry,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2086-2099.
- Sylvain Prado, 2009. "The European used-car market at a glance: Hedonic resale price valuation in automotive leasing industry," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-22, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Molly Espey & Santosh Nair, 2005.
"Automobile Fuel Economy: What Is It Worth?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 317-323, 07.
- repec:ags:aaea13:150001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jano, Pilar & Hueth, Brent, 2013. "Quality Incentives in Informal Markets: The Case of Ecuadorian Cocoa," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150378, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zvi Griliches, 1991.
"Hedonic Price Indexes and the Measurement of Capital and Productivity: Some Historical Reflections,"
in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 185-206
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1988. "Hedonic Price Indexes and the Measurement of Capital and Productivity: Some Historical Reflections," NBER Working Papers 2634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fip:fedfap:2003-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel M. G. Raff & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1996.
"Quality-Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940,"
in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 71-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raff, D.M.G. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "Quality Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940," Papers 10-95, Tel Aviv.
- Daniel M.G. Raff & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1995. "Quality-Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940," NBER Working Papers 5035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Silver, Mick, 2000. "Hedonic regressions: an application to VCRs using scanner data," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 399-408, August.
- Goldman, Fred & Grossman, Michael, 1978.
"The Demand for Pediatric Care: An Hedonic Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 259-80, April.
- Fred Goldman & Michael Grossman, 1979. "The Demand for Pediatric Care: An Hedonic Approach," NBER Working Papers 0134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Ohta, 1986. "Automobile Prices and Quality: Did the Gasoline Price Increase Change Consumer Tastes in the U.S.?," NBER Working Papers 1211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christos Ioannidis & Mick Silver, 1999. "Estimating exact hedonic indexes: An application to UK television sets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 71-94, February.
- Chiraz Karamti & Lukasz Grzybowski, 2010. "Hedonic study on mobile telephony market in France: pricing–quality strategies," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 255-289, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.