An Efficiency Basis for Federal Fiscal Equalization
In: The Analysis of Public Output
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3353.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Aranson, 1991. "Calhoun's constitutional economics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 31-52, December.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2011. "Examining Horizontal Fiscal Equalisation in Australia," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-25, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2007.
"On the Theory and Practise of Fiscal Decentralization,"
0701, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised Jan 2007.
- Wallace E. Oates, 2006. "On the Theory and Practice of Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 2006-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Morgan, Larry C. & Bordeaux, A. Frank, Jr., 1974. "Urban Public Service Costs And Benefits Of Rural-To-Urban Migration," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(01), July.
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2004. "Fiscal transfer in Australia: Review and relevance to India," Working Papers 04/20, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richa Saraf & D.K.Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General and Specific Purpose Transfers : An Integrated Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22943, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education : Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Finance Working Papers 22517, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepulveda, 2012. "Toward a More General Theory of Revenue Assignments," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1231, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hideo Konishi, 2006.
"Tiebout's Tale in Spatial Economies: Entrepreneurship, Self-Selection, and Efficiency,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
655, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2008. "Tiebout's tale in spatial economies: Entrepreneurship, self-selection, and efficiency," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 461-477, September.
- Sergey Sinelnikov & Pavel Kadochnikov & Ilya Trunin, 2008. "From Elections to Appointments of the Regional Governors: Major Challenges and Outcomes," Published Papers 2, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.