Comment on "In Search of Real Rigidities"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12034.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2012.
"Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2798-2825, October.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2009. "Reset price inflation and the impact of monetary policy shocks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark Bils & Pete Klenow & Benjamin Malin, 2009. "Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks," Discussion Papers 08-041, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pete Klenow & Ben Malin & Mark Bils, 2010. "Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks," 2010 Meeting Papers 1079, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2009. "Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks," NBER Working Papers 14787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008. "Five Facts about Prices: A Reevaluation of Menu Cost Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1415-1464, November.
- Jonathan L. Willis & Peter J. Klenow, 2007.
"Real Rigidities and Nominal Price Changes,"
2007 Meeting Papers
844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.