Introduction and Summary
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10698.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009.
"Retirement, pensions, and ageing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 586-604, April.
- VoňkovÃ¡, Hana & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "How Sensitive Are Retirement Decisions to Financial Incentives: A Stated Preference Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David A. Wise, 2012. "Comment on "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process"," NBER Chapters, in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 435-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Fisher, Walter, 2011.
"Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement and Parametric Pension Reform,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1119, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement, and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Series 267, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Sašo Polanec & Aleš Ahčan & Miroslav Verbič, 2013.
"Retirement decisions in transition: microeconometric evidence from Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forslund, Anders & Fredriksson, Peter, 2009.
"Income support systems, labour supply incentives and employment – some cross-country evidence,"
Working Paper Series
2009:32, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Anders, Forslund & Fredriksson, Peter, 2009. "Income support systems, labour supply incentives and employment – some cross-country evidence," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2010.
"Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2010. "Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe," ESCIRRU Working Papers 23, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Hochguertel, 2010. "Self-Employment around Retirement Age," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2009. "The optimal legal retirement age in an OLG model with endogenous labour supply," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 5/2009, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 2005. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications, Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 11290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.