Qualitative Response Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10405.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cannings, K. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S., 1994.
"Entrance Quotas abs Admission to Medical Schools: a Sequential Probit Model,"
Cahiers de recherche
9418, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cannings, Kathy & Montmarquette, Claude & Mahseredjian, Sophie, 1996. "Entrance quotas and admission to medical schools: a sequential probit model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 163-174, April.
- Cannings, K. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S., 1994. "Entrance Quotas abs Admission to Medical Schools: A Sequential Probit Model," Cahiers de recherche 9418, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kathy Cannings & Sophie Mahseredjian & Claude Montmarquette, 1994. "Entrance Quotas and Admission to Medical Schools: A Sequential Probit Model," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-10, CIRANO.
- Fichera1, E; & Sutton, M;, 2010.
"State and self investments in health,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
10/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Boeri, Tito & Severgnini, Battista, 2011. "Match rigging and the career concerns of referees," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 349-359, June.
- Ryo Nakajima, 2007.
"Measuring Peer Effects on Youth Smoking Behaviour,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 897-935.
- Emmanuel Jimenez & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2003. "Does Community Management Help Keep Kids in Schools? Evidence Using Panel Data from El Salvador's EDUCO Program," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-236, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2013. "An Econometric Analysis of Insurance Markets with Separate Identification for Moral Hazard and Selection," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-882, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Lokshin, Michael, 2009.
"Obstacles to school progression in rural Pakistan: An analysis of gender and sibling rivalry using field survey data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 335-347, March.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Michael Lokshin, 2007. "Obstacles to School Progression in Rural Pakistan: An Analysis of Gender and Sibling Rivalry Using Field Survey Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-484, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stefan Boes, 2009. "Partial Identification of Discrete Counterfactual Distributions with Sequential Update of Information," SOI - Working Papers 0918, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Andrew Cherlin & Aphichat Chamratrithirong, 1988. "Variations in marriage patterns in central Thailand," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 337-353, August.
- Santos, Paulo & Barrett, Christopher B., 2006. "Informal Insurance in the Presence of Poverty Traps: Evidence from Southern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25487, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of Insurance Markets with Separate Identification for Moral Hazard and Selection Problems," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-849, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Knaus, Thomas & Nuscheler, Robert, 2002. "Incomplete risk adjustment and adverse selection in the German public health insurance system," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-27, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.