Survey of the Empirical Evidence on Economies of Scale
In: Business Concentration and Price Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0961.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Griliches, Zvi, 1996.
"The Inconsistency of Common Scale Estimators When Output Prices Are Unobserved and Endogenous,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 343-61, July-Aug..
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1994. "The Inconsistency of Common Scales Estimators when Output Prices are Unobserved and Endogenous," Discussion Papers 127, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Klette, T.J., 1992. "The Inconsistency of Common Scale Estimators when Output Prices are unobserved and Endogenous," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1586, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1996. "The Inconsistency of Common Scale Estimators When Output Prices Are Unobserved and Engogenous," NBER Working Papers 4026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khoury, Nabil T., 1977. "Économies d’échelle dans les opérations des caisses populaires du district de Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(1), pages 23-43, janvier.
- Longworth, John W. & McLeland, W.J., 1972. "Economies of Size in Wheat Production," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(02), June.
- MacKay, D.R. & Toft, H.I., 1978. "An Application of Spatial Equilibrium Analysis to the Transport and Processing of Wholemilk in N.S.W," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(01), April.
- Outreville, J. François & Proulx, Carol, 1985. "Fusions et économies de dimension sur le marché des assurances générales au Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(3), pages 350-361, septembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.