Introduction to "International Dimensions of Monetary Policy"
In: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0610.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MiklÃ³s Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(1), pages 378-414, February.
- Koren, Miklós & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "Technological diversification," Working Paper Series 0551, European Central Bank.
- Miklos Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2007. "Technological Diversification," CEP Discussion Papers dp0824, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Miklós Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2004. "Technological diversification," Working Papers 05-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Koren, Miklós & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2007. "Technological Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 6523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvana Tenreyro & Miklos Koren, 2005. "Technological Diversification," 2005 Meeting Papers 392, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2008. "Varieties and imbalances: the extensive margins of the current account adjustment," 2008 Meeting Papers 605, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.