Welfare economics and the environment
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics with number 1-01.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2002.
"Emission Policies And The Nigerian Economy: Simulations From A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Model,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Nwaobi, Godwin Chukwudum, 2004. "Emission policies and the Nigerian economy: simulations from a dynamic applied general equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 921-936, September.
- Johnstone, Nick, 1997. "Economic Inequality and the Urban Environment: The Case of Water and Sanitation," Discussion Papers 24141, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Sardar M. N. Islam & Matthew F. Clarke, 2005. "The welfare economics of measuring sustainability: a new approach based on social choice theory and systems analysis," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 282-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.