Incentive aspects of decentralization
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Mathematical Economics with number 3-28.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peleg, B., 1995.
"Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism,"
9524, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996. "Double implementation of the Lindahl equilibrium by a continuous mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 311-324, December.
- Robert Gillespie & Jeff Bennett, 2011.
"Willingness to pay for recycling food waste in the Brisbane Region,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
1096, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gillespie, Robert & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2011. "Willingness to pay for recycling food waste in the Brisbane Region," Research Reports 107804, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Carson, Richard T & Groves, Theodore, 2010.
"Incentive and Information Properties of Preference Questions,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt88d8644g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves, 2007. "Incentive and informational properties of preference questions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 181-210, May.
- Shuhe Li, 1995. "A unified framework for implementation and the revelation principle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 335-343, October.
- Roswitha King, 2010. "Regional business development policy in Central and Eastern Europe: a mechanism design perspective," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 221-242, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.