Market demand and excess demand functions
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Mathematical Economics with number 2-14.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & William Zame, 1989. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Large Square Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 46, David K. Levine.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carvajal, Andres, 2004.
"Testable restrictions on the equilibrium manifold under random preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 121-143, February.
- Andrés Carvajal, . "Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold under Random Preferences," Borradores de Economia 233, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003. "Testable Restrictions On The Equilibrium Manifold Under Random Preferences," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001899, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2004.
"Testable Restrictions of General Equilibrium Theory in Exchange Economies with Externalities,"
Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics
04/28, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Nov 2004.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003. "Testable Restrictions og General Equilibrium Theory in Exchange Economies with Externalities," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003556, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Carvajal, . "Testable Restrictions of General Equilibrium Theory in Exchange Economies with Externalities," Borradores de Economia 231, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- CHIAPPORI, Pierre-André & EKELAND, Ivar & KUBLER, Félix & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2000. "The identification of preferences from equilibrium prices," CORE Discussion Papers 2000024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Quah, 2001.
"Comparative Statics of the Weak Axiom,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2001-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cheng, John Q & Wellman, Michael P, 1998.
"The WALRAS Algorithm: A Convergent Distributed Implementation of General Equilibrium Outcomes,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, August.
- John Q. Cheng & Michael P. Wellman, 1995. "The WALRAS Algorithm: A Convergent Distributed Implementation of General Equilibrium Outcomes," Computational Economics 9508001, EconWPA.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.