First Name: Ricardo
Last Name: Sierra
RePEc Short-ID: psi608
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Postal: 1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
Handle: RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
- Maria Eugenia Bonilla-Chacin & Luis T Marcano Vazquez & Ricardo Sierra & Ursula Aldana, 2014. "Dietary Patterns and Non-Communicable Diseases in Selected Latin American Countries," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 80559, The World Bank.
- Diether W. Beuermann & Inder J. Ruprah & Ricardo E. Sierra, 2014.
"Do remittances help smooth consumption during health shocks? Evidence from Jamaica,"
2014-12, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Diether Beuermann & Inder J. Ruprah & Ricardo Sierra, 2014. "Do Remittances Help Smooth Consumption During Health Shocks? Evidence From Jamaica," IDB Publications 85493, Inter-American Development Bank.
- IDB Publications, Inter-American Development Bank.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2014-04-11 2014-07-05. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2014-07-05. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Diether W. Beuermann & Inder J. Ruprah & Ricardo E. Sierra, 2014. "Do remittances help smooth consumption during health shocks? Evidence from Jamaica," Working Papers 2014-12, Peruvian Economic Association.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ricardo Sierra should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.