Pritish Kumar Sahu
First Name: Pritish
Middle Name: Kumar
Last Name: Sahu
RePEc Short-ID: psa983
- (70%) Faculty of Business
- Location: Malaka, Malaysia
Phone: 606 - 252 3619/3510
Fax: 606 - 2318869
Postal: Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama, 75450 Bukit Beruang, Melaka
Handle: RePEc:edi:fbmmumy (more details at EDIRC)
- (30%) Centre for the Study of Regional Development
Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Location: India
Handle: RePEc:edi:crjnuin (more details at EDIRC)
- Sahu, Pritish Kumar, 2010. "FDI, wage inequality and employment in emerging economies: recent evidence from Indian manufacturing," MPRA Paper 35149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashmi Banga & Pritish Kumar Sahu, 2010.
"Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries,"
- Rashmi Banga & Pritish Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2872, eSocialSciences.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2010-09-25. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2010-09-25 2010-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2010-09-25 2010-11-06. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Rashmi Banga & Pritish Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3100, eSocialSciences.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pritish Sahu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.