Report NEP-MIG-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dronkers, Jaap & Vink, maarten, 2010. "Explaining immigrant citizenship status. First and second generation immigrants in fifteen European states," MPRA Paper 26198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00488345_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neelu Seeteram, 2010. "A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis of the Immigration and Tourism Nexus," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 39-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2010. "The determinants of the recent interregional migration flows in Italy: A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 26245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Berker, 2010. "The Labor Market Consequences of Internal Migration in Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1029, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Billger, Sherrilyn M. & Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Immigrant Heterogeneity and the Earnings Distribution in the United Kingdom and United States: New Evidence from a Panel Data Quantile Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aniruddha Mitra & James T. Bang, 2010. "Civil War, Ethnicity, and the Migration of Skilled Labor," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1034, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Rashmi Banga & Pritish Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3100, eSocialSciences.
- Neelu Seeteram, 2010. "A Study of Outbound Tourism From Australia," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 47-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.