First Name: John
Last Name: Regan
RePEc Short-ID: pre322
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- School of Economics
University College Dublin
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4
Handle: RePEc:edi:educdie (more details at EDIRC)
- John Regan, 2012.
"Ballot Order effects: An analysis of Irish General Elections,"
Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin
201216, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Regan, John, 2012. "Ballot order effects: an analysis of Irish general elections," MPRA Paper 38304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- John Regan, 2012. "Ballot Order effects: An analysis of Irish General Elections," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201216, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, John Regan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.