First Name: Marta
Last Name: Kahancová
RePEc Short-ID: pka648
- Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI)
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Phone: +421 907 931 150
Fax: +421 2 5341 8524
Postal: Zvolenská 29, 821 09 Bratislava
Handle: RePEc:edi:celsisk (more details at EDIRC)
- Marta Kahancová & Imre Gergely Szabó, 2012. "Acting on the Edge of Public Sector: Hospital Corporatization and Collective Bargaining in Hungary and Slovakia," Discussion Papers 1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahancová, Marta, 2008. "Embedding multinationals in postsocialist host countries: Social interaction and the compatibility of organizational interests with host-country institutions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kahancová, Marta, 2007.
"Corporate values in local contexts: Work systems and workers' welfare in Western and Eastern Europe,"
MPIfG Working Paper
07/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
RePEc:aia:aiaswp:wp87 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:aia:aiaswp:wp39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Kahancova, 2010. "Economic Interests, Company Values and Local Institutions: Shaping Soft Work Practices in a Multinational’s Subsidiaries in Western and Central Eastern Europe," Industrielle Beziehungen - Zeitschrift fuer Arbeit, Organisation und Management - The German Journal of Industrial Relations, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 17(2), pages 170-191.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Kahancová, Marta, 2007. "Corporate values in local contexts: Work systems and workers' welfare in Western and Eastern Europe," MPIfG Working Paper 07/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marta Kahancová should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.