First Name: Aurelie
Last Name: Delemarle
RePEc Short-ID: pde758
- (50%) Universite Paris Est, LATTS/IFRIS, ESIEE Paris (Universite Paris Est)
- Homepage: http://www.esiee.fr
Location: France, Marne la Vallee
- (50%) Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Homepage: http://www.enpc.fr
Location: France, Champs sur Marne
- Philippe Larédo & Carole Rieu & Lionel Villard & Bernard Kahane & Aurélie Delemarle & Corine Genet & Vincent Mangematin, 2009. "Emergence des nanotechnologies : Vers un nouveau "modèle industriel "?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00424261, HAL.
- Mangematin, V. & Rip, A. & Delemarle, A. & Robinson, D.K.R., 2005.
"The role of regional institutional entrepreneurs in the emergence of clusters in nanotechnologies,"
200515, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00424261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurélie Delemarle & Harald Throne-Holst, 2013. "The Role Of Standardization In The Shaping Of A Vision For Nanotechnology," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 1340005-1-1.
- Claire AUPLAT & Aurélie Delemarle, 2012. "Mieux comprendre les nouvelles opportunités liées aux nanotechnologies," Entreprendre & innover, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 64-77.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2006-04-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2006-04-22. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2006-04-22. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Mangematin, V. & Rip, A. & Delemarle, A. & Robinson, D.K.R., 2005. "The role of regional institutional entrepreneurs in the emergence of clusters in nanotechnologies," Working Papers 200515, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aurelie Delemarle should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.