Report NEP-ENT-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parker, Simon C., 2006. "A Selection-Based Theory of the Transition from Employment to Entrepreneurship: The Role of Employer Size," IZA Discussion Papers 2071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David B. Audretsch & Taylor Aldridge & Alexander Oettl, 2006. "The Knowledge Filter and Economic Growth: The Role of Scientist Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Avenel, E. & Corolleur, F. & Gauthier, C. & Rieu, C., 2005. "Start-ups, firm growth and the consolidation of the French biotech industry," Working Papers 200503, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Mangematin, V. & Rip, A. & Delemarle, A. & Robinson, D.K.R., 2005. "The role of regional institutional entrepreneurs in the emergence of clusters in nanotechnologies," Working Papers 200515, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:92 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yong-Hwan Noh & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp403, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rolf Golombek & Arvid Raknerud, 2005. "Exit Dynamics with Adjustment Costs," Discussion Papers 442, Research Department of Statistics Norway.