Celia Costa Cabral
First Name: Celia
Middle Name: Costa
Last Name: Cabral
RePEc Short-ID: pca218
- Secção de Economia e Gestão
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Handle: RePEc:edi:seunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Armando Castelar Pinneiro & Célia Cabral, 1999.
"Credit Markets in Brazil: The Role of Judicial Enforcement and Other Institutions,"
Research Department Publications
3066, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
RePEc:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/5351 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6166 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14964 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/2906 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cabral, Celia C., 1998. "HICs' optimal trade openness and the modelling of the default penalty," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 803-811, October.
- Celia COSTA CABRAL & Praveen KUJAL & Emmanuel PETRAKIS, 1998. "Incentives for Cost Reducing Innovations under Quantitative Import Restraints," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 49-50, pages 479-493.
- Cabral, Celia C., 1996. "Evaluating debt repurchases What are the alternatives to investment?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 477-494, May.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Armando Castelar Pinneiro & Célia Cabral, 1999. "Credit Markets in Brazil: The Role of Judicial Enforcement and Other Institutions," Research Department Publications 3066, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Celia Cabral should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.