First Name: Martin
Last Name: Theuringer
RePEc Short-ID: pth11
- Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik
Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät
Universität zu Köln
- Location: Köln, Germany
Phone: +49(0)221/ 470-5347
Fax: +49(0)221/ 470 -5350
Postal: Pohligstr. 1, 50969 Köln
Handle: RePEc:edi:iwkoede (more details at EDIRC)
- Martin Theuringer & Pia Weiss, 2001.
"Do Anti-Dumping Rules Facilitate the Abuse of Market Dominance?,"
- Martin Theuringer & Pia Weiß, 2001. "Do Anti-Dumping Rules Facilitate the Abuse of Market Dominance?," IWP Discussion Paper Series 03/2001, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Martin Theuringer & Pia Weiss, 2001. "Do Anti-Dumping Rules Facilitate the Abuse of Market Dominance?," International Trade 0108002, EconWPA.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martin Theuringer should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.