by members of
School of Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Bhatt, Antra & Puri, Manas & Appolloni, Andrea, 2011.
"SEZ proliferation in India: are the objectives being realized?,"
35095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antra Bhatt & Manas Puri & Andrea Appolloni, 2012. "SEZ Proliferation in India: Are the Objectives Being Realized?," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 79-88, September.
- Appolloni, Andrea & D'Amato, Alessio & Wenjuan, Cheng, 2011. "Is public procurement going green? experiences and open issues," MPRA Paper 35346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brandt, Loren & Siow, Aloysius & Wang, Hui, 2009. "Substitution Effects in Parental Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 4431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Hamad\'ene & H. Wang, 2008. "BSDEs with two RCLL Reflecting Obstacles driven by a Brownian Motion and Poisson Measure and related Mixed Zero-Sum Games," Papers 0803.1815, arXiv.org.
- Feenstra, D.W. & Wang, H., 2000. "Economic and accounting rates of return," Research Report 00E42, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Wang, Hui & Rose, Sherri & van der Laan, Mark J., 2011. "Finding quantitative trait loci genes with collaborative targeted maximum likelihood learning," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 792-796, July.
- Kenneth Law & Hui Wang & Chun Hui, 2010. "Currencies of exchange and global LMX: How they affect employee task performance and extra-role performance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 625-646, December.
- Hui Wang & Ran Tao & Juer Tong, 2009. "Trading Land Development Rights under a Planned Land Use System: The "Zhejiang Model"," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 66-82.
- Jianbing Huang & Hui Wang, 2009. "Government Protection and Corporate Risk Management in China," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(2), pages 7-29, March.
- Hamadène, S. & Wang, H., 2009. "BSDEs with two RCLL reflecting obstacles driven by Brownian motion and Poisson measure and a related mixed zero-sum game," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2881-2912, September.
- Pan, Jiazhu & Wang, Hui & Tong, Howell, 2008. "Estimation and tests for power-transformed and threshold GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 352-378, January.
- Faure, Michael & Wang, Hui, 2008. "Financial caps for oil pollution damage: A historical mistake?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 592-606, July.
- Pan, Jiazhu & Wang, Hui & Yao, Qiwei, 2007. "Weighted Least Absolute Deviations Estimation For Arma Models With Infinite Variance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 852-879, October.
- Hui Wang & Chuanzhong Chen & Diangang Wang, 2006. "Development Of Hydroxyapatite Coating Prepared By Sol–Gel Technique," Surface Review and Letters (SRL), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 737-745.
- Wang Hui, 2003. "The Historical Origin of Chinese "Neoliberalism" : Another Discussion on the Ideological Situation in Contemporary Mainland China and the Issue of Modernity," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 36(4), pages 3-42, July.
- Shao J. & Wang H., 2002. "Sample Correlation Coefficients Based on Survey Data Under Regression Imputation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 544-552, June.
- Vonesh E. F. & Wang H. & Nie L. & Majumdar D., 2002. "Conditional Second-Order Generalized Estimating Equations for Generalized Linear and Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 271-283, March.
- (**), Hui Wang & Jaksa Cvitanic & (*), Walter Schachermayer, 2001. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets with random endowment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 259-272.
- Vonesh E. F & Wang H. & Majumdar D., 2001. "Generalized Least Squares, Taylor Series Linearization and Fishers Scoring in Multivariate Nonlinear Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 282-291, March.
- C. Dodson & H. Wang, 2001. "Iterative Approximation of Statistical Distributions and Relation to Information Geometry," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 307-318, October.
- Cvitanic, Jaksa & Wang, Hui, 2001. "On optimal terminal wealth under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Wang, H. & Chen, X., 1997. "On the interval recurrence property of (N, d)-Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 79-84, April.