by members of
Istituto di Economia e Marketing
Libera Università di Lingue e Comunicazione (IULM)
(Institute of Economics and Marketing, Free University of Languages and Communications))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Besana, Angela, 2010. "Internet Marketing in Cultural Industries: from movie to arts," MPRA Paper 19825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besana, Angela, 2009. "Applied arts and design in museums: USA and Milan experience," MPRA Paper 12472, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2009.
- Besana, Angela, 2009. "The Italian Art Market and the importance of communication strategies: from fairs to auction houses’ best practices," MPRA Paper 10513, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2009.
- Besana, Angela, 2008. "The "De Medici New Generation": The Italian Foundations' Collections and Philanthropy in the Third Millennium," MPRA Paper 11215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besana, Angela, 2008. "Priorities for the Italian Cultural Firms," MPRA Paper 9755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurelio G. Mauri, 2010. "Varietà di prodotto e strategie di marca nel settore alberghiero. Recenti evidenze e una proposta di modello interpretativo," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(1), pages 21-44.
- Aurelio Mauri, 2007. "Yield management and perceptions of fairness in the hotel business," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 284-293, June.
- Aurelio G. Mauri, 2007. "Yield management e rapporti con la clientela, la distribuzione e i dipendenti nel settore turistico alberghiero," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 363-388.