Priorities for the Italian Cultural Firms
AbstractStrategy and management are becoming priorities for the survival and growth of Italian Cultural Firms. After a decade of advantageous legislation – from several acts regarding cultural foundations to fiscal acts concerning tax incentives for private sponsors – Italian Cultural Firm are curious of Fundraising Techniques. Also through the analysis of some highlighted case histories, it will be explained of fundraising techniques for the Cultural Industry and of performances of the Italian Cultural Sector in raising private funds. Price marketing will be analyzed next to fundraising as strategies that both nourish assets and resources of the firm. Case histories will be suitable, both for visual and performing arts, in order to give evidence of what is happening on the Italian Stage.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 9755.
Date of creation: 27 Jul 2008
Date of revision:
strategy; management; marketing; fundraising; culture;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-08-06 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-08-06 (Marketing)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.