by members of
Faculté des Sciences Juridiques, Économiques et de Gestion
Université de Jendouba
(Faculty of Law, Economics and Management, University of Jendouba))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Credit Information, Guarantees and Non-Performing Loans," MPRA Paper 55750, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "The duration of bank relationships and the performance of Tunisian firms," MPRA Paper 55754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi & Djlassi, Mouldi, 2013. "Testing the concentration-performance relationship in the Tunisian banking sector," MPRA Paper 55927, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia & Hakimi Abdelaziz & Wafa Khlaifia hakimi, 2013. "Multivariate Granger causality between foreign direct investment and economic growth in Tunisia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1193-1203.
- Abdelaziz HAKIMI & Helmi HAMDI & Mouldi DJELASSI, 2012. "Modelling Non-Interest Income at Tunisian Banks," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 88-99, March.
- HAKIMI Abdelaziz & Ahmet DKHILI Hichem & KHLAIFIA Wafa, 2012. "Universal Banking and Credit Risk: Evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 496-504.
- Hakimi Abdelaziz & Djelassi Mouldi & Hamdi Helmi, 2011. "Financial Liberalization and Banking Profitability: A Panel Data Analysis for Tunisian Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 19-32, June.